The Package Contain
1Plant LUSH GREEN PLANT
2.UV Treated Plastic Round Pot “Specifications:Upper Diameter-12.0 CM, Lower Diameter-7.0 CM, Height 10.0 CM ,Drainage Holes -1
3.Planter Tray “Specifications:Upper Diameter-13.0 CM, Lower Diameter-11.0 CM, Height 2.0 CM
4. Organic Potting Mix= Pot filled with Leaf & Clay Organic Potting Mix. It is soil-less media with high water holding capacity and filled porosity which makes it an idle growing medium for the plants. It reduces the Curling of Leaves due to overwatering as well. It improves soil texture, improves the physical condition of the soil, and makes poor soil usable by improving soil aeration, root growth, and structure. It is also fortified with all essential Mycorrhizal Bio Fertilizer, Tricontinol, Neem Cake Fertilizers, Mustard cake fertilizer, Sea Weed Extract, Humic acid, It also contains all major nutrients derived from an organic source which is enriched with Humic acid, Fulvic acid, and Amino acid, all major, secondary & micronutrients, Bio Fungicide Trichoderma Virdi & Pseudomonas, Bio Pesticide (Pochonia chlamydosporia) 1 % (CFU: 2ꓫ10ˣ7/Gramcontains
5. A Leaflet containing-
(1) Initial Planting and Care Guide
(2)Standard Gardening Guide
Light: Place your succulent anywhere it can receive plenty of sun or bright light. Avoid intense, direct sunlight until the plant has acclimatized to its new environment.
Soil: Make sure the soil is moist at all times during the spring and summer months.
Water: Water when soil is dry to the touch, which is approximately every 7 – 10 days. Avoid water daily. Water them more in spring and summer and less in winter, and it’s better to underwater them than overwater them.
Images are for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc. Despite our best efforts, there might be changes in the actual product. Also, note that some of the plants are delicate and a few leaves are broken in transit. We do not consider these as damages.
Contents: Plant, Plastic Pot
Initial Planting And Care
“Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
Keep the plant in natural indirect bright Light.
Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
Water when topsoil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
Standard Gardening Guide
1. Plant Watering Guide
First, check the moisture in the soil by following below steps
a. Poke your finger or plain small stick in the soil
b. Check the moisture that you feel on a finger or on the stick
If soil is muddy: No water required. Check moisture after 2-3 days.
If the soil feels a little moist: No water is required. Check moisture the next day.
If soil is completely dry: Apply water thoroughly till the water comes out of drainage holes. Make sure that the water is not standing in the pot. Soil should be well-drained.
As a rule of thumb, plants need more water in the summer season and less water in the winter and rainy seasons.
2. Plant Light Requirement Guide:
Direct Sunlight: Area with as much direct sunlight light as possible.
Indirect light with some direct sunlight: Brightly lit, with some sunlight falling on the leaves during the day (Especially the morning direct sunlight)
Indirect Bright Light: Brightly lit but not with direct sunlight falling on the leaves. It is the light near a window or door. Many foliage house plants will flourish in this light.
Low light: Moderately lit, with no direct sunlight falling on the leaves. A person can read a book in this light.
Very low light: Poorly lit, a person will not be able to read a book in this light.
1) Lighting is not just about providing brightness to the plant. It is the duration of light and its intensity that decides the growth of the plant.
2) There should be at 12-14 hours of required light that may be natural or artificial in order to maintain active plant growth whereas the light intensity varies greatly from plant to plant.
3) When using artificial lights; try to use LED lights or fluorescent tubes to minimize the effect of heat on the plants. The ideal distance between an artificial light source and plant is 1 ft.