The quality of growing media decides the quality of Plants. The Soil in the pot is the main source of nutrients for plants. It is very difficult to get good soil media for plants, if at all you get the soil, it might not contain the required nutrients in it. In order to provide good quality grow soil with required nutrients, organic matter, organic pesticide, and fungicides, The Leaf & Clay introduces ‘Natural & Organic Potting Mix‘ which is a complete potting mix for all Gardening plants, hence no need of adding anything else in Pot for the smooth growing of plants. It is completely organic and does not contain any harmful chemicals. Use our potting mix & see the result. It contains:
(1)Coco Peat– It is soil-less media with high water holding capacity and filled porosity which makes it an idle growing medium for the plants. It reduces the Curling of Leaves due to overwatering as well.
(2) Organic Enriched Vermi Compost- It improves soil texture, improves the physical condition of the soil, and makes poor soil usable by improves soil aeration, root growth, and structure.
(3) Multi Micronutrients Fertilizers -It contains all micronutrients required by plants such as -Zinc, Iron, Manganese, Copper, Boron & Molybdenum in organic form and in easily dissolve and absorbable form. This helps the plant to grow healthier and greener. It develops disease resistance in plants
(4) Neem Cake Organic Fertilizer -It is an excellent Organic Fertilizer & and also acts as a pest repellent for all plants.It contains a high level of Neem’s active ingredient “Azadirachtin; which protects the root of a plant from Nematodes, termites, fungi, bacteria & another soil-borne disease
(5)TRICONTANOL GR 0.05%-This contains plant growth hormone Triacontanol–0.05%G. Triacontanol hormones in plants are responsible for boosting growth. This increases photosynthetic activity, improves plant height and the number of branches. It increases flower and fruit set, imparts attractive color to the product, and increases yield.
(6) Mycorrhizal Biofertilizers-It increases root proliferation therapy, increase nutrient & water uptake. It improves Soil health and mobilizes nutrients in general & especially phosphorus to plant.
(7) Multi Micro Nutrient Fertilizer in Chelated Form-This contains micronutrients Zinc, Iron, Manganese, Copper, Boron & Molybdenum in chelated form. It keeps the crops healthy and imparts resistance to plant diseases. It also protects crops from environmental stress, rectifies deficiency symptoms, improves the quality of produce and yield.
(8) 100% Organic Fungicide- Tricoderma Viridi 1% WP & Pseudomonas- 0.5% WP
(9) BIO PESTICIDES(Bacillus Thuringlensis Var.Kurtsaki 5% WP
(10) BACTERICIDE( BROMO 2 NITRO-PROPANE- 1,3 DIOL; 95 % w/w)
(11) Green Booster(Growth & Yield Enhancer)-It is a mixture containing all major nutrients derived from an organic source which is enriched with Humic acid,Fulvic acid, and Amino acid.
(12) Exfoliated Vermiculite(Horticulture Grade) – It is beneficial to use in the soil as it enhances aeration in soil and prevents root rot while still retaining moisture and nutrients.
(13) Exfoliated Perlite (Horticulture Grade)-It is a unique inorganic addition to amend the heavy soils to make them lightweight while still retaining moisture and nutrients.
(14 )Bio-Extract Organic Fertilizers(GR): This is extracted from seaweed and contains humic acid, a mixture of amino acids, triacontanol, and traces of micronutrients.
(15) Mustard Cake Powder– It is a rich source of Nitrogen and a good source of both Potassium and Phosphorus. It is also a good source of Sulphur, Magnesium, Manganese, and Zinc.
(16) The blend of various beneficial bacteria like nitrogen fixers (Azotobacter and Azospirillium), phosphate solubilizers and potash mobilizers-It helps in fixing nitrogen, solubilize and mobilize Phosphorus and potassium respectively, and increases crop yield. Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria.
You can use this potting mix and Good Garden Soil (if available near to you) in the ratio of 2:1 in the Kitchen Yard, Soil beds, and beds of Terrace Garden.