The quality of growing media decides the quality of Plants. The Soil in the pot is the main source of nutrients for plants. It is very difficult to get good soil media for plants, if at all you get the soil, it might not contain the required nutrients in it. In order to provide good quality grow soil with required nutrient, organic matter, organic pesticide and fungicides, The Leaf & Clay introduces ‘Natural & Organic Potting Mix‘ which is a complete potting mix for all Gardening plant, hence no need of adding any thing else in Pot for smooth growing of plants. It is complete organic and does not contain any harmful chemicals. Use our potting mix & see the result. It is also available at much economic rates including all required inputs as mentioned. It contain:
(1)Coco Peat– It is soil less media with high water holding capacity and filled porosity which make it an idle growing medium for the plants. It reduces the Curling of Leaves due to over watering as well.
(2) Organic Enriched Vermi Compost- It improve soil texture,improve physical condition of soil and makes poor soil usable by improves soil aeration,root growth and structure.
(3) Multi Micronutrients Fertilizers -It contain all micro nutrients required by plant such as -Zinc,Iron,Mangenese,Copper,Boron & Molibdenum in organic form and in easily dissolve and absorbale form.These helps the Plant to grow healthier and greener. It develops disese resistance in plants
(4) Neem Cake Organic Fertilizer -It is an excellent Organic Fertilizer & and also acts as pest repellent for all plants.It contain high level of Neem’s active ingradient “Azadirachtin;which protects the root of plant from Nematodes,termites,fungi,bacteria & other soil -born disease
(5)TRICONTANOL GR 0.05%-This contains plant growth hormone Triacontanol–0.05%G.Triacontanol hormones in plants is responsible for boosting growth.This increases photosynthetic activity, improves plant height and number of branches.It increases flower and fruit setting, imparts attractive color to the produce and increases yield.
(6) Mycorrhizal Biofertilizers-It increases root proliferation therepy,increase in nutrient & water uptake. It improves the Soil health and mobilizes nutrients in general & especially phosphorus to plant.
(7) Multi Micro Nutrient Fertilizer in Chelated Form-This contains micronutrients Zinc, Iron, Manganese, Copper,Boron & Molybdenum in chelated form.It keeps the crops healthy and imparts resistance to plant diseases. It also protects crops from environmental stress, rectifies deficiency symptoms, improves quality of produce and yield.
(8) 100% Organic Fungicide- Tricoderma Viridi 1% WP & Pseudomonas- 0.5% WP
(9) BIO PESTICIDES(Bacillus Thuringlensis Var.Kurtsaki 5% WP
(10) BACTERICIDE( BROMO 2 NITRO-PROPANE- 1,3 DIOL; 95 % w/w)
(11) Green Booster(Growth & Yield Enhancer)-It is a mixture containing all major nutrients derived from organic source which is enriched with Humic acid,Fulvic acid and Amino acid.
(12) Exfoliated Vermiculite(Horticulture Grade) – It is beneficial to use in soil as it enhance aeration in soil and prevents root rot while still retaining moisture and nutrients.
(13) Exfoliated Perlite (Horticulture Grade)-It is a unique inorganic addition to amend the heavy soils to make them light weight while still retaining moisture and nutrients.
(14 )Bio-Extract Organic Fertilizers(GR): This is extracted from sea-weed and contains humic acid, mixture of amino acids, triacontanol and traces of micronutrients.
(15) Mustard Cake Powder– It is rich source of Nitrogen and good source of both Potassium and Phosphorus. It is also good source of Sulphur, Magnesium, Manganese and Zinc.
(16) The blend of various beneficial bacteria like nitrogen fixers (Azotobacter and Azospirillium), phosphate solubilizers and potash mobilizers-It helps in fixing of nitrogen, solubilize and mobilize Phosphorus and potassium respectively and increases crop yield.Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria.
You can use this potting mix and Good Garden Soil (if available near to you) in the ratio of 2:1 in Kitchen Yard, Soil beds and beds of Terrace Garden.